At Auxon, our mission is to enable a world of automation that we can all depend on. We give engineers and innovators the cutting-edge tools they need to navigate, understand, and address the risks inherent in the complex systems they're building and testing.
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who can help Auxon craft, target, and execute a compelling product marketing strategy. The ideal candidate loves tech and can translate complex concepts into everyday language that a wide variety of stakeholders can understand. This is an exciting time for Auxon, and you can expect to work directly with leadership, BD, and the engineering team to develop go-to-market strategies and direct launches for our products.
Auxon is a growing and fast-moving environment. We're looking for candidates who can manage highly interdependent, complex projects without losing sight of the user. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- 100% Medical / Dental / Vision insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Employee life insurance
- Unlimited PTO + Company-wide Holidays
- 401(k) program
- Employee Stock Options
- 100% remote team
- Flexible hours
- Thoroughly understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments.
- Be a champion for our existing and would-be users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Work closely with Auxon leadership, BD, and engineering team to develop go-to-market strategy and direct launches for our products.
- Partner with business development team to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- You are a storyteller. You have genuine empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from engineer to executive—and distinguish Auxon.
- You love tech and are driven to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- You are organized and able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep parallel tasks on track.
- You are data-driven and like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big-picture strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.